St Paul's Cathedral, London, is a Church of England cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of London and mother church of the Diocese of London. It sits at the top of Ludgate Hill, the highest point in the City of London. Its dedication to Paul the Apostle dates back to the original church on this site, founded in AD 604. The present church, dating from the late 17th century, was designed in the English Baroque style by Sir Christopher Wren. Its construction, completed within Wren's lifetime, was part of a major rebuilding program which took place in the city after the Great Fire of London.
- CubicFun's range of 3D puzzles are fun and challenging to build, and leave you with an attractive scale model that can be displayed in your home or office.
- The puzzles are manufactured in Guangdong, China, and are sold in 80 countries throughout the world.
- An instruction booklet is also included which provides instructions on how to construct the puzzle, as well as interesting facts and information about the model.
- A fun and challenging 3D puzzle of St Paul's Cathedral in London
- Constructed using CubicFun's unique slotting system.
- Difficulty Level: 6 stars ; Number of Pieces: 107
- Construction time: 200 to 220 minutes
- Material Type: EPS Foam Board
|Color of product||N/A|
|Gender or Style||N/A|