Twelve South BookBook holds your Galaxy Note 2 II, your ID, debit/credit card and cash so you'll have everything in one place when you're out and about. With the look of a tiny vintage book, BookBook is a high-quality leather case that's hand-distressed to give each one a unique finish.
Protection and access
Twelve South's BookBook wallet protects your Galaxy Note 2 II while also giving you edge-to-edge access to the touch screen and full use of buttons and ports. It also lets you charge or listen to your Galaxy Note 2 II without removing it from BookBook.
BookBook for Note 2 has a built-in ID window so you can show your drivers license without taking it out, plus an easy thumb-slide for those occasions when you do have to remove your ID. Vertical slots and one horizontal pocket hold debit/credit cards, cash and receipts.
- Miniature book doubles as wallet and Note 2 II case
- Protects your Note 2 II while allowing edge-to-edge use of touch screen
- Quickly remove or insert your Galaxy S3 with quick-pull tab
- Convenient ID window with thumb-slide
- Made with high-quality, genuine leather
- Hand distressed so no two are exactly alike
- Chocolate suede interior
- Charge/sync your Note 2 II while still in it's case
- Eliminates the need to carry a wallet
- Disguises your wallet and Note 2 II as a vintage, pocket-sized book
|Color of product||Brown|
|Case Functions||Card Holder, Flip Case, One Piece Case|
|Device Compatibility||Galaxy Note 2|
|Gender or Style||For Boys, For Girls, For Men, For Women|