ChristChurch Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral in the city of Christchurch, New Zealand. The cathedral was built in the second half of the 19th century, and is located in the centre of the city, surrounded by Cathedral Square. It is the cathedral seat of the Bishop of Christchurch in the New Zealand tikanga of the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia. The February 2011 Christchurch earthquake destroyed the spire and part of the tower and severely damaged the structure of the remaining building.
- CubicFun's range of 3D puzzles are fun and challenging to build, and leave you with an attractive scale model that can be displayed in your home or office.
- The puzzles are manufactured in Guangdong, China, and are sold in 80 countries throughout the world.
- An instruction booklet is also included which provides instructions on how to construct the puzzle, as well as interesting facts and information about the model.
- Constructed using CubicFun's unique slotting system.
- Material Type: EPS Foam Board
- Ages: 7+
- Safe and non-toxic;
- Pretty and interesting;
- Different realistic designs & vivid color
- Stimulates children's brain development by series of playing cards
- Developing the thinking skills and logic sense of children
- 52 pieces with instructions inside the box. Approximate assembly time: 100-120 minutes.
Model Size:35 x 41 x 18 cm/13.8 x 16.1 x 7.1 inches
|Color of product||N/A|
|Gender or Style||N/A|