This delightful wooden model of a working merry go round (or carousel) makes an engaging demonstration of solar power. Once solar toy carousels are slotted together (no gluing needed) the wooden horses will dance around when the solar toy carousel model is placed in sunlight. Leave it in its natural wood state or paint it. This is a DIY solar kit made from plywood. The wheel turns when exposed to light. Students learn how solar energy is converted to mechanical energy. Have fun building it yourself. It is delivered unassembled with a gift box.
- Scientific Educational DIY Solar Kits---Carousel
- Slight light needed to drive wheel
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panel
- Plywood DIY design--no extra tools are needed.
- These plywood Solar Toys only need weak sunshine to make them work.
- Good for the family--fostering children's creativity and love of science. Also, it is good for kindergarten and schools for organizing solar kits competitions
- Size 21*15.5*18 cm (finished product)
- Laser cut ply wood parts no glue required
- Solar cell and motor included
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Suitable for 6 years and upwards
|Color of product||N/A|
|Gender or Style||N/A|