It's a solar helicopter. This is a DIY solar kit made from plywood. The turbine turns when exposed to light. Students learn how solar energy is converted to mechanical energy. Have fun building it yourself. It is delivered unassembled with a gift box.
- Scientific Educational DIY Solar Kits---Helicopter
- Slight light needed to drive turbine
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panel
- Plywood DIY design--no extra tools are needed.
- These plywood Solar Toys only need weak sunshine to make them work.
- Good for the family--fostering children's creativity and love of science. Also, it is good for kindergarten and schools for organizing solar kits competitions
|Color of product||N/A|
|Gender or Style||N/A|