This delightful wooden model of a Windmill House makes an engaging demonstration of solar power. Leave it in its natural wood state or paint it. The wheel turns when exposed to light. Students learn how solar energy is converted to mechanical energy. Have fun building it yourself. It is delivered unassembled with a gift box.
- Scientific Educational DIY Solar Kits---Windmill House
- Slight light needed to drive wheel
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panel
- Plywood DIY design--no extra tools are needed.
- These plywood Solar Toys only need weak sunshine to make them work.
- Good for the family--fostering children's creativity and love of science. Also, it is good for kindergarten and schools for organizing solar kits competitions
- Size: 230 x 225 x 160mm / 9.06 x 8.86 x 6.30inch (assembled)
- Laser cut ply wood parts no glue required
- Solar cell and motor included
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Suitable for 6 years and up
|Color of product||N/A|
|Gender or Style||N/A|